Just for the Record:
or, Why I'm not blogging at the moment
In the past three weeks...
1) 10 pages for History of Theatre Theory, on the relationship
between Addison's Cato and
Neoclassical Theory as formulated by Castelvetro.
2) The use of The South as Fictive Perfection in the Early Works of
Tennessee Williams, 5 pages.
3) Three page book report on The Restoration Stage, G E Bentley, ed.
4) Four page paper discussing the experience of seeing the Chester
5) Three page book report on The Chester Mystery Plays
6) Four page paper discussing the experience of seeing a Greek
Plays read: The Second Shepherd's Play, The Farce of the Worthy Master Pierre
Patelin, Everyman, Boesman and Lisa, Mandragola, The Cid, The Portrait,
The Curse of the Starving Class, Cato
Books Read: The Chester Mystery Plays, Feminism and Theatre, The Cid Controversy, The Restoration Stage
Selections Read from: Hartnoll's The Theatre: A Concise History, Nagler's A Source
Book of Theatrical History, Gerould's Theatre/Theory/Theatre
Did I mention I work full time?