Thursday, October 03, 2002

Hmmm... I've not gone long here. Hospitality = brevity right now.
So then, in breif... (ever notice how in Shakespeare that all equals a big speech? no, really, it does...)
I started my new job at a posh new French restaurant tonight.
To be short, I now work in an old repeat of 'Allo, 'Allo. (Cept instead of the Gerry we got a Russian, but still, it feels the same).
I do my on-training tomorrow, from noon to two. Listen in at www.wxdu.org. There's even a web cam, so if you catch this in time you can see me as I foul up... Belle and Sebastian will be played, I promise. It's all I promise, though.
My cash flow has dried up again... Donations, anyone? *clinks can*

TBWWBR (see below for full name) is indeed arrived and is crashing even now 'pon the Mysteriously Comfy Couch. So, sshh!
That goes for me and all...

'Night Emo Glasses Boy

No comments: