Friday, September 06, 2002

Due to popular demand (or, having been asked twice in two days...)
What I find dreamy...
Tallish, darkish. Thin, possibly lithe (not skinny) build. Wavy or slightly curly hair is best. *Brown eyes*
I like normal guys... Not exceedingly butch (see below) or terribly femme.
I like nerds. Perfect people make me nervous. It's also a matter of aesthetics: a little geekiness balances out the other various perfections to make a pleasing whole (think Hegele).
Knowledge of music and literature is absolutely essential. In no necessary order you must (at least) recognize (perferably quote): Byron, Belle and Sebastian, Tennessee Williams, Shakespeare, the Smiths, Mary Shelley, Marlowe, the Moldy Peaches, Vivaldi, Edith Piaf, and Vince Gauraldi.
Knowledge of art is also swell.
Ability to dress well a must.

Anyone fitting this may promptly fall into my arms. Or take me to dinner. I am quite entertaining. It has been rumored -- though I'm sure absolutely no-one could testify to it -- I kiss well.
Failing that, you can email via the shiny link above.

No comments: